I hated tat time

Belated "Merry Christmas", "Happy New Year" & all that crap to everyone out there. I personally hated that period of time; specially last year [2007] as I was made to listen to all those annoying carols almost anywhere & everywhere. Let me say hurting somebody's feelings is not my intension.
This is what I heard from one of my colleague when I asked Y is it that you people lovingly hate christmas.!?! Its because "you buy other people things that they don't want and they give you things you don't want. You then spend most of the day with relatives you don't see very often, the reason you don't see much of them is that you don't like them. You eat too much, have a few too many drinks and start acting like the Hallow Man..!" I couldn't waited anymore for it to be over.

Some said: Midnight Mass is a good time to reflect on past mistakes and vow to try better next time the chance arises.
N Most said: Nope; I reckon Christmas should be wiped from the calendar.!; I'd rather mow the lawn or paint the house.! [after hearing to this I felt the mental sickness of westerners]

Lack of Culture but they still believe in Future, am damn sure they themselves torture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wer al the quotes tat u have included wer by Christians themselves??

Raghu said...

I believe Aussies have no other religion apart from Christianity :)