bAck 2 scHool

I was in search for my lost mates from school or maybe I was looking to re-ignite that flame from my long lost school days. This was an effort to get the old gang back in touch and we did it, we made it happen not actually by going back to platonic school of philosophy but by social gathering at a restaurant. I mentioned ‘WE’ so that I get to admire, adore you all & of course, all of us need a big applause for showing interest & driving down on a busy saturday morning to make the event memorable.



Most of us met each other after 8 long years not to regurgitate what our teachers thought but to reminisce those precious moments that we had for few good years[1989-2000]. Thanks for all of U for making it happen & we shall have many more such gatherings in near future. If you guyz feel like reading more about school days this one sure is for you.



In the end I believe everyone were quite happy to say TATAaaa…, C U later. Nevertheless, for those of you who missed it for various reasons, not to be worried, you will be there for the next one…

PS: Reunion was organized, not just by having contacts, but by my perseverance :P

8 comments:

Naagesh.S.Bhat said...

Good snaps man........
Can u upload those same snaps in PICASA album.......?

jayaprakash said...

Good one...

Harry said...

Hey Raghu, it seems you guys had a real great time, was really great to see all you guys in those snaps and video.. it was really pissing that i missed out on this ... infact i landed in bangalore a week later the meet.. anyways thanks for posting them.. hey do let me know when the next meet is .. would not miss it ..

Raghu said...

@Nagesh: Have mailed U the link :)

@jayaprakash: thanks mate..

@Harish: For sure U'l be informed about the next 1 dude.. Cheers :)

Kavitha Srinivas said...

hai...
its really good one
thanks for sending.
all of u hav changed a lot.. :)

Unknown said...

hey sorry for commenting late... " late adhrunu latest aage helthene"

First of all I want to thank Raghu,Praveen and Valli for organising this... That was a superb memorable day...Sharing out those cherishable moments with each other... hmm... masthage ehu

Thanks Raghavendra for uploading the photos and videos in this style... and also putting your effort to get the contact of everyone... that is also very Appreciated part..

Hey edhu "petelu hakthaedhene" ankobeda.... but somewhat i was so happy...

Great work :-)

Raghu said...

@Kavitha: Pleasure is mine. Ofcourse yes, its been 8 years. Many have changed but some hav not :D

@Roopa: Yella hudgiru helo maat idu.! Anyway thanks a lot & ur honesty is much appreciated :P

Unknown said...

Hey Raghu,

Kavitha fwd me this Awesome! photos & videos where I got to see my school mates......seems you guys had real fun! I really missed out! ........infact I was not aware .....pls do let me know about our next meet.......I am game:)