Feb 14 Special

Nope, its not about what your thinking..& also, no, its not a sequel to 13th December. I have few other things to celebrate.! Yes, today marks the 2 years journey of struggle between pen & pride. It was on this day of the year 2007 that I along with 4 mates flew here. I still have my first ever international flight ticket with me which has its own story to talk.! It shall remain as an antique. Also, its my mate yogish’s birthday today. His first in Perth in 2 years, which makes it, bit more special

Finally, I would like to add few words about the most expected form the date above… for my male friends & foes in love, sweating with gift-O-phobia.! I say, she may forget what you present or said, but will never forget how you made her feel while delivering them. Love as if everyday is valentines day.! (gets costly, i know) Good luck :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raghu !!

Siddharth Here .. Hope U remember me .. Saw the blog URL in your Gtalk user messages and was inquisitive to see the blog.. Its a fantastic blog , frank and a very unbiased opinion.. Keep it going..

Cheers,

Siddharth

eLZy ... said...

oh wow-O-wow!!!! this was d day u guys travelled eh .. hmmm good ... !!! n ur Feb 14th was really spl ... not routine .. haha..and wat u said yet again is very true.. "d way u make somebody feel" stays 4ever n is not wiped off 4m d memory card......!!!!

Pavan said...

How about "Just love. Don't gift?" :)

Raghu said...

@ Siddharth: UR appreciation is most welcome bro.. CHEERS.!

@ Elzy: hmmm...guess am getting better at grl psychology :P

@ Pavan: UR a lucky bugger :D