I do ReMix

I had enough of composing originals and also thanks to you(my muzic fans, I meant)guys for expecting something loud & queer. Its good fun to wear RDB's hat while reproducing rafi's and mukesh's classic in raghu's way. Since many of the muzic greats have already given it a try (& failed), I being not one among them, decided to give it a shot and the outcome is here. well, before you listen and start complimenting, downloading or commenting (which, my fellow followers often forget to) please read my disclaimer* below.

>>Likhe Jo Khat Tuje (Original is here)


>>Mera Joota He Japani (Original is here)


To add to the above classics is this complimentary sing along...

>>Tere Bin Kaise Jiya (Original is here)


*DISCLAIMER: If you are not the intended raghus-muzic fan then, be one ASAP; Also, any dissemination or distribution of the above is much appreciated, either explicitly or implicitly. Ok..now get a mic n start singing..

4 comments:

Madhu said...

heyyyyy...Rafi's song sounds great and the 2nd is better tan original..! add your voice to 'tere bin' and I name it Raghu Resurrected.. :D

Raghu said...

ha..finally I made you listen to them.. am impressed by ur comments.. thank U verymuch

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good one Bro.. May be try adding few more electronic components to it (Like Guitar. etc).. keep up the good work Bro..