Aiyyoo KARMA

Would you know what is triggering the death of BLOGS!?! 100 words or less(essay stress)!? marital status!? or the second life that we lead on FACEBOOK!?
well, its just another random question to my 2 n half readers.
If any of you are still sticking around, you will have noticed that updates on this blog have become a trickle and so have the updates on the blogs I used to follow, which now lie abandoned in the vast wasteland of (W)orld-(W)ide-(W)eb. However, I have just come back to dust the cob-webb off my little space. Aiyyoo, yes, it is KARMA... n I call it 'FB Karma'.
I will not be surprised if FACEBOOK would be the one stop shop for all our virtual needs (at one point I thought GOOGLE's bunch of apps were). But, couple of hundred billion under its belt and roping in thousands every single day is BIG! and who knows?, FACEBOOK might kill this blogging star too.!


PS: I welcome you back, my 2 n half readers...

4 comments:

eLZy ... said...

hehe ... I agree ........ may not be for this reason .. but for some reason ... I am out of the FB/Orkut world ...... and I feel really good today... :) :) ........

eLZy ... said...

But yeah .. dont get disheartened .. and please dont give up scribbling ...... :P keep writing Raghu ji :P

Raghu said...

n tats 2 comments! yay.. I'll keep looking for random reasons instead of accepting the fact 'LAZINESS'.

Vamsi said...

please do keep writing your blogs... your blog cant beat FB....