Mission Marriage

Since most of my classmates are geared up waiting in queue to tie the knot, I thought of penning down few words, which I observed during my recent conversation with them. I was amazed by the way, ‘girls to be aunties’ analyze the lifestyle of guys. Adding to the surprise is age that expire both for girls to be aunties and guys to be uncles desperately in search to tie the knot or get tied. Then what after expiry date? Its sort of taboo, at least among us Hindus, which is not amenable by me.
Top reasons for this jiffy nature that I came across were that, Females feel its safer to have pregnancy before they are 26 n also by 25 they start feeling older & are scared of loosing that girlish charm on their faces and most importantly worried about their figure n weight. Cheers! I never knew all these or at least I pretend so. Males specially software engineers, it seems they are scared of their average sperm count which happens to be slipping down like Dimple Kapadia’s clothes these days according my friend which he explains here. Well everyone has their point to prove but at this point of time I would say make love, not war & when you feel like experiencing both, only then get married.

No comments: