Raghu Romeo


Its been totally a different day so far for me. Its raining and I just can’t keep my mind away a moment thinking about U n ME. If one loves a person isn’t it consistent? isn’t it grand with no longings, no hurt feeling but just pure bliss? The things she has made me feel is ambiguous. At times I feel like soaring and flying high but most of the time I feel like an angel with only one wing. Sometimes when I’m all alone I keep thinking of the time when we can be together again and make all our dreams a reality. But my greatest wish is that somehow the rain god would be kind and we can have all of it and the tune played in the background, U n ME, love in rain....


PS: Self inspired; rest left for creative imagination.

4 comments:

one n only san said...

hey isn this prathama remixed!!? ;)

Pavan said...

Yarammma adu?? ;)

Raghu said...

@Santosh: "The Joy Of Prathama" is composed on Hindola & this tune in Shivaranjini to be very technical & precise n yes the notes are quite similar in both scales...

@Pavan: pakkad mane hudgi.. antu alla.. aah beladingala baale yaaru anta nanagu gottilla ;)

confused Idiot said...

en maga romance ella madak shuru maadbittidya???/whoz that girl????