Agony left chasing dreams


Should I say hi, hello, how have you been? It’s been quite long and I miss your company? Or should I just ignore you the same way that you have been to me so far? How do I find the courage to go on & find a new horizon? How do I let go of a dear friend & companion in precious moments of my life? How do I move on when something wants to stay experienced in the past? Too many questions that you have left me to contemplate with. A day will come soon when my wait is over only to find you with some other.
I wish I am just dreaming, I wish you are not gone but when I open my eyes I know its real. Then I understand, to love is to risk not being loved in return. So I guess I will live my life again back to the time I haven’t met you. However, agony left chasing dreams.

3 comments:

eLZy ... said...

WhoZzz D' Gal????????

Raghu said...

@elzy: expected question but I would say I have right to remain silent :D

eLZy ... said...

hehe.. yeah u have the right to remain silent and i have the right 2 ask... :P well.. watever .. whoever is the gal... i liked the post and especially the TITLE given to it .. :)