It needs no title

I know It’s been almost a month since something breathed on this blog. On realizing it was October.! I screeched in silence, when the hell did September end.!?! Anyways, a lot of water has flown under the bridge since I last wrote (I know, my usage of english idioms are exemplary).

I did so many activities last month and it was fun unlimited. To name a few are like scuba diving, structured planning for an exciting trip down south, lots of shopping, got our magna ready to loaf and learned setting up tents for camping in record time and finally once in lifetime kinda trip (will write about it shortly).

Step in October, project phobia has occupied my mind and on personal front, I guess things are never supposed to be smooth for a guy who is about to turn 25. Me staring at my future which is still as clear as the climax of an art movie (I don’t know about you, but I hardly understand ending of an art movie) leaves me paranoid.I know am being intricate, but I’ll stop here to enjoy the remaining Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raghu said...

@tanya: thanks & you have something to read in reply to this here - http://ragoosrecipe.blogspot.com/2008/10/me-moving-on.html

Cheers :)