Me moving on..


Sometimes in life I did decide to walk through distinct path, in my own way to achieve goals and while traveling along, I observed the funny nature of life which forced me to drift apart and take shortcuts. And all along the way I have met people who let me see a different perspective of life than my own preconceived notion only to realize that we don’t live in the world of reality but in the world of how we perceive reality.
When I try to reminisce about the left behinds, I feel happy for what ever that I am today. But, I am still learning how not to hide myself in my own sheltered little world and just imagining things to happen or wish for the life I want, instead, mold myself to hold the command on life ahead.
From my dairy of lessons learnt, I love to ink down a few lines and the very first one would be – don’t wait for people to be friendly, show them how; And like me, start believing in luck, for how else can we explain the success of those who win over us.

3 comments:

eLZy ... said...

"Movin on .. " thisz 1 phrase i luv d most... and u have done justice 2 it ... d title n wat follows after that was a combo of 2'S' wordzz - Simple N Strong..! Simple 4 d way it has been written n d 2nd 'S' 4 d Strong Msg that it leaves @ d end of d post... Keep writin raghu ... V luv ur work .. :) n yeah wat u said @ d end .. abt bein FriendlY ...jus rocks man!! hehe........

Unknown said...

Believing in LUCK??

or do you mean Lack of Luck..

Dude u r right abt tat..

Raghu said...

@elzy: thanks for ur gracious comment

@yogesh: yeah, LUCK is just there to passivate the outcomes.. its bad luck if things doesnt work ur way n good luck if it does. Cheers mate:)