this is my song so far

I’m sitting here thinking about you
your thoughts create a flutter in my heart
thoughts about: I being song of your life;
thoughts about: I being breath of your hopes;
these thoughts will grow, fonder beautifully,
they have my mind as their home.



In the stream of my feelings will I ever find a river?
will my wishes ever find a boon?
no wonder my thoughts just run wild at times!
cause you are there and I'm here;
this is my song so far, regurgitating;
sitting here thinking about you.

2 comments:

eLZy ... said...

"...In the stream of my feelings will I ever find a river? Will my wishes ever find a boon? ..." Oh! dont worry about that ... YOU will find everything that YOU want in LifE ... !!! :) .. Just keep writing man ... Ur song so far..... was really good!!! :)

Unknown said...

Good one mate..
Keep singing..
Cheers..