1st few days..

of 2010 has kept me on my toes. Well, money being on top of the motivation list, I cant just stay away from work, can I!?! I wish I hit those six bloody lucky numbers and go on world trip for rest of my life. I know, it sounds like a figment of imagination.
Of late I got my temperory residency(hurreyyy!!!),a so called promotion as 3IC manager in disguise with a salary hike of 0.31$/hr. Now that is against racism and or discrimination. And yeah, I love this place and people here are not what they are as projected in desi media. I can hear you swearing at me under your breath but I can only say so much for now.
I will be back on this issue shortly, only to prove that we desi's are more racists.!
And also, as am a big time F1 fan, this years lineup is more promising than ever and am looking forward to see FORCE INDIA(& deepika padukone in red saree) on podium.

PS: Jai ho maa tujhe salaam onde maataram etc....

3 comments:

confused Idiot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
confused Idiot said...

nice 1...You are very true Raghu, Media here in India are projecting racism against Indians in Australia has reached its threshold!! People have stopped travelling to Australia and are scared to send thier childrens for higher studies...Media has set the ppl state of mind in such a way that Life in Australia for Indians is Bad then in Afghanisthan!!!! Good to hear the fact from a Oz resident..!! Take care buddy

Raghu said...

Yes I know... our media is capable of projecting a baby ant as an adult elephant..!! such a shame!